Redeeming Our Communities is a national charity founded in 2004 with over 250 projects, run by newly recruited volunteers. The charity’s main aim is to bring about community transformation by creating strategic partnerships which open up opportunities for crime and disorder reduction and improved community cohesion. This partnership approach has seen crime and anti-social behaviour fall and fresh hope brought to some of the most deprived and challenging areas of the UK, urban and rural alike.
ROC brings together community groups, churches, the police, the fire service, local authorities and voluntary agencies to encourage them to work together in positive partnerships for practical ‘on the ground’ change. As a result, statutory agencies have improved access to the support of community/church groups, and thousands of volunteers are enabled to better serve the needs of their community.
- A successful recruiter of new volunteers for community projects.
- A catalyst for community transformation.
- A broker of strategic partnerships.
- An initiator of creative new projects.
- A resource of local activists.
- Nationally recognised by statutory agencies.
- Credible, trusted and valued.
- Bridging the communication gap between different sectors.
- Known for its strong reputation and proven track record.
Strong vision for social change
Years of Experience
Total projects in action and development
Partner organisations around the UK
People inspired and equipped by our ROC Conversations
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
We would love to hear from you if you’re interested in finding out more about our ROC projects. Email us for more information on how to get involved.